- To manage and monitor compliance to complaint management process/procedures.
- To review processes within Customer Care & Quality to ensure adequacy of controls established to comply with internal and external regulations on periodically basis.
- To analyze complaints data for trends in complaints and performance evaluation reporting.
- To provide feedback to Manager, Service Quality for identification of processes or services that require review and improvement.
- To assist relief duties in the handling and management of complaint, appeal and request received from various channels.
- To conduct periodical training for all staff bank wide on complaint management and compliance issue related to complaint management.
- To conduct periodical training to Business Owners apart from supporting the overall management of complaints.
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Process Management or Total Quality Management (TQM).
- At least 5 years working experience in customer service or banking operations.
- Must be familiar with regulatory compliance framework in the Financial Services Industry with good understanding of Financial Services Act/Islamic Financial Services Act 2013, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Personal Data Protection.
- Must have good knowledge of BNM Complaint Management Guidelines and Financial Ombudsman Scheme.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A customer focused with excellent communications and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people of all levels.
- Working knowledge of Kaizen and Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
- Must have experience in dealing with Regulators.
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced business environment.
- A proactive individual with good initiative and drive, resourceful and creative.
- Proficient in Ms Office Application.