The Project Controller manages, integrates, coordinates, summarises and reviews the work of the Project Management team to develop, implement, feed, r.....
The Project Controller manages, integrates, coordinates, summarises and reviews the work of the Project Management team to develop, implement, feed, reconcile, and maintain valuable program control databases and report; in order to enable the steering of project execution and CAPEX spending.
• Track and report the plant CAPEX project budgets and schedule, analyze progress reported against the work schedules; and recommend actions to improve progress.
• Routinely reviews budget forecasts done by Project Managers, CAPEX phasing, actuals for accuracy, alignment with original budget requests.
• Coordinates and provides support to project managers, project coordinators and the facilities engineering staff to establish and maintain data coding structures and project and document control tools.
• Gathers and tracks quality data used for budgets, contracts, change orders, trends and actual costs.
• Monitor of adherence to the company project management standards, ways-of-working.
• Ensure accurate documentation and reporting of project progress (budget, timeline, scope) on a regular basis by Project Managers.
• Develops, implements, and maintains management reporting data to produce program controls reports.
• Ensures regular and timely reporting of the projects financial progress in order to advise of any conditions that would affect timelines or costs
• Promotes open communication and collaboration between all parties to ensure that projects are completed with minimal disruptions and delays
• Maintains computerized reports as dictated by the program and by the contractual obligations Reviews, evaluates and recommends changes to project documents as required by project needs.
• Support with the preparation and administration of annual capital investment plans (CAPEX AOP) and Value Creation Plan for the manufacturing site.
• Complete special projects related to project control on an as needed basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
Executive - Personal Financial Services (Mobile Deposit Specialist)
Administrative / Clerical
1 month ago
If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…Key Responsibilities and AccountabilitiesFunctional (job responsibilities).....
If you are looking to excel and make a difference, take a closer look at us…
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Functional (job responsibilities)
Generate and qualify leads from internal and external lists to achieve acquisition goals
Source and develop client referrals to achieve acquisition goals
Develop sales proposal and customize by client
Schedule sales activity and ensure optimum pipeline generation
Make sales calls to new potential and existing clients
Negotiate effectively with clients
Conduct briefing and training to clients
Respond to sales enquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
Follow up on sales activities to ensure sales closure and accounts are open timely
Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
Carry out market research and surveys
Participate in sales events and roadshows where applicable
Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Ensure all tasks are carried out in full compliance with guidelines and regulations
Managerial (team/group responsibilities)
To collaborate with other departments to create a unified experience
To create an achievement oriented working environment.
Organizational (organizational responsibilities)
Responsibility to our ETC customers – put HLB’s long term interest ahead of short term gain.
Continuous effort to improve business in support of building brand awareness and improving customer experience.
Ensure all sales proposals are delivered on-time and within scope
Diploma, Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field is preferred Experience
Min 3 years in sales experience
Experience in banking products, process and policies
About Hong Leong Bank
We are a leading financial institution in Malaysia backed by a century of entrepreneurial heritage. Providing comprehensive financial services guided by a Digital-at-the-Core ethos has earned us industry recognition and accolades for our innovative approach in making banking simpler and more effortless for our customers. Our digital and physical offerings span across a vast nationwide network in Malaysia, strengthened with an expanding regional presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, and China.
We seek to strike a balance between diversity, inclusion and merit to achieve our mission of infusing diversity in thinking and skillsets into our organisation. Candidates are assessed based on merit and potential, in line with our mission to attract and recruit the best talent available. Expanding on our “Digital at the Core” ethos, we are progressively digitising the employee journey and experience to provide a strong foundation for our people to drive life-long learning, achieve their career aspirations and grow talent from within our organisation.
Realise your full potential at Hong Leong Bank by applying now.