- Coordinate with buyers and develop new strategies for future orders.
- Maintain and update various assortment sheets and brand metrics.
- Prepare and process all purchase orders for brand.
- Monitor all purchase orders and ensure delivery within timeframe.
- Maintain effective communication with various departments and develop new products.
- Prepare and maintain various sales reports on weekly basis.
- Monitor inventory and allocate appropriate model stock for same.
- Prepare and update spreadsheet for purchase team.
- Manage reconciliation of all complex invoices and purchase orders and ensure appropriate documents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Profestional Cert, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Administration.
- Able to use Microsoft Office(Word, Excell, Powerpoint etc)
- Fresh graduate also encourage to apply.
- Hardworking, highly motivated and willing to work overtime.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
85-87, Jalan Seroja 39, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps