- Able to work independently and complete the process at the specified time, taking seriously and concentrate to the job tasks.
- Positive sense of responsibility for your work tasks, good team spirit and communication skills
- Familiar with flat sewing and hand stitching, have basic maintenance and repair of machinery, and be able to deal with mechanical failures and solutions.
- More than 3 years of work experiences is preferred, with the ability to read and follow editions
- Strong learning ability, able to quickly adapt to the environment
- Experienced and skilled is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Free snacks / Happy hours