- Making plans using detailed drawings
- Preparing estimates and budgets
- Creating accurate project specifications
- Designing engineering experiments
- Creating technical reports for customers
- Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues
- Finishing projects on time and within budget
- Communicating with clients and coworkers about analysis results
- Qualification Required: The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 1-2 years experience in the food industry, Manufacturing Field.
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD, 3D Software (Sketchup/3D Max), Adobe Photoshop, and MS Office.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Practical experience in R&D Automation, Autodesk software, Autodesk Inventor, and AutoCAD software may be required.
- Ability to follow instructions and collaborate with others.
- Availability to travel to other countries
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Batu 7, Lot 5261, Off Jalan Sengarang, Kampung Kelicap Batu Pahat Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps