Duties and Responsible:
- To participate in planning, tendering, managing and implementing M&E services for in- house and tender projects.
- To ensure works are done as per contract's specification and manufacturer's recommendations .
- To assist the M&E Manager to implement plan, manage & control cost according to budget, selection or material's, workers and Sub- Contractor.
- To assist pre-contract & tender division with tender support for M&E services / project support
- To coordinate, monitor and review M&E work progress.
- To liaise with consultants and clients on M&E works progress.
- To undertake any and all others duties and responsibilities as instructed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Diploma Engineering in Mechanical & Electrical or equivalent.
- Min 1 year experience
- Willing to work 6 days per week (Monday - Saturday)
- Willing to work overtime to suit the construction work on site.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Uniform provided
- PPE prvovided for newcomer
- Yearly Medical Benefits (outpatient medical claim, Group Hospitalisation Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Terms Life)
- Lunch allowance per day
- Dinner allowance per day
- Overtime claim
- Handphone allowance
- Transportation allowance for night work after 9pm
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online