The suitable candidate is expected to be a self starter and able to work independently under minimal supervision. A self learner, you thrive on challenges and enjoy developing software to solve real business problems. Quick to understand the project requirements and able to work on possible solutions and be creative with the solutions. Good spoken language and able to communicate well both spoken and written. Able to work as a team and take responsibilities. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Create flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Ability to develop software in Java, PHP, jQuery or other programming languages.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Familiarity with test-driven development.
- Excel in software engineering tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
A family oriented culture, we respect each individual as an adult. We work hard for our team and make it an enjoyable environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities