- To ensure new color is compliance to the color matching instructions and customer requirement.
- To support and attend with marketing team on technical issue and new project trial.
- Provide solutions and technical expertise to customer as at when needed.
- To support process improvement at customer line.
- To ensure the quality of approved product is within specifications.
- To ensure the confidential of all the Technical data / formulations and color matching instructions.
- To prepare and colour matching for new colour samples based on color matching instructions.
- To ensure that colour matching plates, formulations and data are maintained in an orderly manner in order to provide trace-ability and compliance to the company regulations.
- To ensure the inspection room and work area housekeeping is according to the company requirement.
- To ensure that health & safety guidelines are followed.
- To ensure all test equipment is well calibrated and maintained in good condition.
- To prepare monthly reports.
- To perform special task assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Science
- Experience in a paints, coatings and chemicals industries is an advantage
- Expertise in technical support and trouble-shooting of customer’s complaints.
- Fresh graduate is acceptable.
- Working knowledge of ISO procedures.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skill, both in verbal & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Travelling required, domestic, outstation and oversea.
- Possess own transport
Perks & Benefits
- Phone allowance
- Group PA and Hospital & Surgical Insurance
No. 2, Jalan Palam 34/18A, Taman Perindustrian Pak Chun, 40470 Shah Alam, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps