The job of Senior Executive, HR is to support and be involved in the full spectrum of HR activities and processes within the organization in accordance to company policy and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in performing the administrative duties for the human resource function in a just in time, assisting in policy and procedure development, processing, verifying, and maintaining, and developing documentation relating to personnel activities such as recruitment, training and staff engagement.
- Communicate with respective hiring supervisors on the Job Description and Job requirements for all vacant positions in a timely manner within 6 months after the job is vacant.
- Acknowledging, screening and short-listing potential candidates in an accurate, timely and professional manner.
- To assist in conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Assist with coordination of external career events (recruitment fairs, careers evenings) and any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Providing administration support within recruitment function, i.e. compiling statistics, filing of candidate’s records, updating candidate’s personal data, and recruitment report on a timely basis.
- Providing support for general recruitment and resourcing initiatives (referral program, buddies and mentoring)
- To assist in coordinates in house and external training (registration of the training and training evaluation form after the training)
- To facilitate on staff engagement and activities
- Other duties – to support any other HR functions as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Tertiary education in Business Management, Human Resource or any related field
- Min 3 - 5 years related working experience
- Proactive/committed approach to work, with flexibility and an ability to undertake changing priorities, whilst consistently delivering against tight deadlines in a highly challenging and demanding environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills coupled with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Significant experience of working in a recruitment agency and/or in-house resourcing and recruitment function
- Knowledge of relevant recruitment employment legislation
- Experience of the recruitment supply chain and supply channels
- Skilled in using sourcing channels such as social media networking (LinkedIn etc.)
- Knowledge of recruitment supporting technology and web-based recruitment applications and applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open (WoW) culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Free Parking Space