Duties and Responsibilities :
- To assist Project Manager / Design Engineer in matters relating to the design and development of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- To assist Project Manager in project scheduling, execution, documentation and tracking of all ongoing projects until completion.
- To assist in conducting re-engineering of Mechanical or Electrical installation designs.
- To co-ordinate with Project Manager, Project Executive, Supervisor and Sub-Contractors on the progress of installation work in accordance to specific designs.
- To conduct regular inspections on site installation works and report on any deviations to design drawings that may occur.
- To work closely with Project Manager / Project Engineer in identifying VO.
- To assist in the preparation of shop drawings and as-built drawings.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Quality System.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so set by the Board Of Director.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/ “A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- No working experience required, fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Speaking Mandarin & English added avantage
- Added advantage for those who know autocad.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps