- Possess at least degree in HR or Business Management.
- More than 2 years’ experiences in HR field.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviews and team members throughout the hiring process.
- Good eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit.
- Sound sourcing approach with ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requirements.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
Soft Skill and others:
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of empathy, responsiveness and relationship oriented.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Willing to travel.
- English, Mandarin and Malay
- Manage recruitment activities including job advertisement, sourcing, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, back ground check, job offer and etc.
- Work closely with hiring manager, provide advice and support to them to ensure seamless and efficient delivery of recruitment services.
- Execute the advertisement channels in a timely manner to support effective recruitment activities.
- Coordinate the submission of relevant pre-employment documentation and effectively manage queries from prospective staff.
- Facilitate the collection of all relevant pre-employment documentation in a timely manager to ensure efficient and seamless processing.
- Conduct new staff orientation to new hire.
- Develop structured programs and activities to drive employee’s engagement.
- Prepare employee survey report and updates to the Management.
- Identify and implement positive employee relations programs, as well as involved in employer branding initiatives in consultation with the relevant stakeholder group that will lead to more efficient and motivated workforce.
- Ensure the exit interviews are carried out and data are analyzed for management review.
Monday to Friday : 9.00am - 6.30pm
Perks & Benefits
✓Group insurance – Hospitalization and surgical
✓Free facial & body treatment per month
✓Birthday Voucher & Loyalty Voucher
✓Staff purchase benefit
✓Leaves –annual and medical leave
- LRT reachable in transportation
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Energetic and creative work culture