It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Johor.
Our Client is a leading solar photovoltaic company in Malaysia which established for 10 years.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan Careermaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294 | 6016 – 715 5886
- Assisting in planning and executing the financing program
- Assisting in managing cash resources
- Assisting in project budgets preparation
- Tracking and reporting project cash flow according to a pre-set budget
- Maintenance and tracking of the order book
- Summarizes receivables including aging by tracking invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report
- Reconcile bank statements and do weekly reporting
- Reconcile intercompany statements monthly
- Keeping track of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Assisting in preparing a consolidated financial report (Balance sheet / Profit and Loss) for a group of companies
- Assisting in designing, implementing and monitoring financial policies
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial matters
- Developing in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Assisting in interfacing with the financial community and investors
- Assisting in examining potential customer credit rating
- Ad-hoc finance activities as assigned
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 7+ years of Controlling / Accounting experience of operational work in an international company
- Experienced manager with excellent analytical skills for strategic and operational financial topics
- Interest in developing new structures and ideas for a fast-changing organization and industry, preferably track record of supporting growing businesses
- English business fluent
- Excellent team player with strong communicational skills
- Strong assertiveness, persuasiveness and hands-on mentality, drive for efficiency and improvement
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office) as well as confidence in using relevant financial software and ERP systems
- Willingness to travel