It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based at Johor.
Our client is the Largest Financial Services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services and etc.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Attractive Incentives
- Up to 30 days Annual Leaves
- Medical Insurance covered 100 % to individual and direct family members
- Training and Career Development
- High EPF contribution
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan Careermaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294 | 6016 – 715 5886
- To source, market and package new business proposals to existing and new clients.
- Established and enhance rapport with local community in service area.
- Foster positive relationship with customers and initiate regular customer site visit/follow up to establish better rapport.
- To maintain and uphold service standards set by the management and uphold corporate responsibility at all times.
- Assist in conducting due diligence tasks and credit analysis.
- To continuously assists in processing of applications and liaising with Support & Service Hub to ensure efficiency providing feedback to customers.
- Diploma or Degree Holder.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SME banking.
- Excellence oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- High self-confident, energetic, pleasant personality.
- Results-driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic to build a good sales career.
- Strong relationship-building skills and a team player.