It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position is based in Johor.
Our client is one of the largest, fully-integrated financial services group in Malaysia.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- Friendly and well-organized environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan Careermaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294 | 6016 – 715 5886
- Create relationship management of existing Premier Banking customers in accordance with established standards.
- Actively participate and support Premier Banking marketing activities for customers’ acquisition and retention.
- Provide advisory and financial planning assistance to customers in terms of portfolio management.
- Acquisition of new to Bank customers to increase our Premier base.
- To ensure strict compliance with all standard SOPs set by the Bank.
- Candidate must at least possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Wealth Management and financial products with a proven track record.
- Investor Protection Professional Certification (IPPC)
- Compulsory FIMM Computerised Unit Trust Examination (CUTE)
- Compulsory PCE & CEILI
- PC / Microsoft Office literate with excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess a pleasant personality and versatile.
- Able to interact with customers from all walks of life.
- Confident and sociable in character.