It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Singapore.
Our Client is a global business leadership institution that has a partnership with various influential universities across the world includes London, UAE, and Hong Kong.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- Friendly, Well-organized, Systematic, High-technology Environment to Work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For further information, please kindly call tel.: 607 – 3535 294
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Promote educational conferences / training programs across various industries in major cities, such as Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, Auckland, Wellington and London, through telemarketing
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales target and daily sales KPI (i.e. talk time and number of calls)
- Achieve or exceed sales targets through following up diligently to close sales opportunity with customers over the phone
- Work closely with Sales Manager, Conference Managers and Marketing team to provide constructive feedback from customers to improve conference content to increase sales and to fuel company’s growth
- Continuously maintain professionalism and integrity in all customer interactions and offer the best customer experience and personalization
- Diploma / Degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in conference / training industry, with strong track record of overachievement of sales targets
- Possess strong leadership quality with experience managing sales and sponsorship team
- Ambitious, motivated and result-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment