It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our client is a Public Listed Company in New York Stock Exchange multi-billion dollars company with promising career prospect. The company is offering merchant payment-acceptance solutions in the global marketplace to conduct safe and secure electronic transactions with trust and convenience.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Average Variable Bonus
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
- Friendly, Well-organized, Systematic, High-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT industry
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Visual Studio in the web development environment ( VB.NET, ASP.NET, C# , .NET workflows) - Essential
- Strong understanding of Object oriented programming paradigm
- General understanding of IIS
- Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, lambda expression - Essential
- Understanding of web services
- Knowledge and experience using any of the mainstream .NET development languages
- Experience working with HTML
- Experience working with CSS
- Understanding of AJAX, JQuery knowledge
- General use of source control and source code change management tools
- Development experience in large enterprise based system