It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is an IT service provider whose operation based in Malaysia and Singapore.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Develop a Windows-based application to meet specific users’ requirements meeting project timeline
- Support Sales Team Lead & other pre-sales activity through prototyping and technical evaluation.
- Assisting the Project Team Lead, he/she may be involved in on-site project implementation such as requirement analysis, user training, consulting, technical design & development and post-sales technical support.
- Provides continuous application support on an ad-hoc basis in the post-implementation phase of software development life cycle.
- To ensure project/application/program documentations are up-to-date.
- Relevant qualification in Computer Science or Information Technology (or equivalent) with a minimum of 12 months of work experience Visual Studio 2013/2015/Visual Basic/Crystal Report/CodeSoft/Windows development environment.
- Professional certifications such as MCAD or MCSD would be highly regarded
- Good communication and committed to timely project completion.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing to travel in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Must understand & converse in both Mandarin and English.
- Candidates with less or no experience may be considered for a junior position.