It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Senai.
Our client is one of the top construction company involved in the construction of purpose-built buildings; mainly on factory and warehouse buildings which established close to 30 years
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Card
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- To handle and finalizing a full set of account
- To perform monthly closing including reconciliation (AR, AP & Bank Statement)
- To in charge of fixed assets management/ control
- Ensure compliance with Malaysian accounting standards and relevant statutory requirement
- Prepare statutory account. Tax computation, GST and furnishing information for tax filing or submission
- Prepare annual tax budget and forecast
- Handle petty cash
- Responsible for account payable and receivable
- Liaise with external parties such as auditors, tax agents, bankers and Company Secretary on regulatory and financial matters
- Filling for account related
- To prepare and update a monthly cash flow forecast
- Possess at least a Minimum Degree in accounting
- Minimum 3 years in a related field