It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Kuantan.
Our client is a leading property development company established in Kuantan, Pahang on 1997.
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- Special rate for dining within the group F&B outlet
- Special discount for properties developed by Company
- Company Event
- Friendly and well-organized environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Execute sales and marketing activities including property rental in the company
- Execute all approve marketing strategies and activities within the stipulated period
- Work closely with external consultants and agencies on advertising and promotion programs including exhibition and road shows
- To conduct market research on pricing and product development
- Prepare all sales related documents and attend to customer’s enquiry related to pre or post sales matters
- At least Diploma / Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in property development industry
- Knowledge of market trend and branding
- Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Must be willing to travel when the job required