It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Kuantan, Pahang.
Our client is a leading property development company established in year 1997.
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- Special rate for dining within the group F&B outlet
- Special discount for properties developed by Company
- Company Event
- Friendly and well-organized environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- To coordinate with Sales & Marketing department to ensure the Sales and Purchase Agreements are executed and stamped expeditiously.
- Responsible for overall of Sales Admin from monitoring and coordination on the Sales and Purchase Agreements, Loan Application, delivery of vacant possession and issuance of strata title.
- Keep track of the progress collection, loan documentation, etc.
- Attend and take appropriate action to resolve debtors; enquiries and complaints.
- Proactive in identifying and resolve potential difficult debtor’s accounts.
- Coordinate and liaise with purchasers, bankers and solicitors on SPA and bank loan relevant matters and maintain proper records accordingly.
- Generate periodic Management reports.
- Generate weekly/ monthly projected collected report.
- Generate daily and weekly actual collection report.
- Generate collection variance reports and monitor on the collection status.
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- At least a Diploma / Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ experience in related field in property development handling, sales admin and credit control function.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Must be willing to travel when the job required