It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position is based in Selangor.
Our client is established in 1994 which in the business of pumping solution specialist & distributor nature.
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Contractual Bonus
- Variable Bonuses
- Medical Card
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- To provide customer service to existing customers in the central region of Malaysia.
- To develop pump business in the central region of Malaysia especially project respects.
- To break through the existing central region project sales figure.
- Meeting customers and carry out sales-related tasking like pump sizing, follow up a quotation, sales after service, and closing on sales.
- Handling of all quotation, enquiry, DO/Invoice, sales order, work order, delivery arrangement, technical issues, etc.
- Attending and provide good customer service to customers.
- Work out how to upkeep and breakthrough existing sales figure.
- Develop sales strategy or strategic sales plan for central region business.
- Source new business opportunities especially in project basis and maintain a customer base for the company.
- Co-ordinate with company branches ‘personnel, suppliers and other related personnel in order to make the daily departmental operations running smooth.
- Do recording and filing for all the required tasks/tasks done in habit building tools and compulsory in submitting weekly activities report.
- Willing to undergo SWAP program so that to make departmental daily operation running smooth.
- Carry out other tasks as per given by department head.
- Carry out peer's task if there is any in case of peers didn't turn up in work so that to make departmental daily operation running smooth.
- As a good team player.
- The candidates must have a good customer service attitude, positive thinking, willingness to learn, and smiling face.
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in sales/customer service line.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Independent and responsible.
- Proficient in Bahasa English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Good working attitude, good interpersonal skills, aggressive, initiative, self-driven and result oriented.
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
- Willing to travel outstation to service customers or meeting in Penang HQ.
- Diploma or degree holder in any engineering discipline.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply if really interested in doing sales