It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Johor.
Our client who is established for more than 100 years has produced more than 10 brands which lead the food markets globally. The group has established 15 manufacturing facilities across Malaysia, Singapore, China, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
5 WORKING DAYS
- Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- 13th-month contractual bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Medical Benefits
- Transport allowances
- Free Meals Provided in the company cafeteria
- Panel doctor
- Dental Benefits
- Carpark Lot provided
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- An assistant product manager works with the people who make a product, those who use the product and those who manage the business to ensure that the product is meeting everyone's needs
- Assistant product managers help to ensure that the product is being made as efficiently as possible and that the people building it have access to the latest technologies and techniques. They also listen to the users of the product, finding out what new features they want before gathering and analyzing their feedback and usage data. This helps them to make decisions about the future of the product - what will and won't be possible, which features to priorities or to drop altogether and produce product roadmaps.
- This role may focus mostly on the users of your product.
- Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Taking overall responsibility for the success of your product
- Contributing towards product strategy and vision
- Meeting regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads
- Collecting analyzing and responding to user feedback
- Managing one or more budgets
- Gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions
- Planning new features and changes to a product
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
- Attending conferences and events related to a product or sector
- Implementing or supporting marketing campaigns
- Creating and overseeing development and project management processes
- Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and users of the product
- Learning about users and a product's market
- Researching competitors and similar products.
- Monthly report to direct head, ensure products in line with goal directions and strategies.
- Undertake any other related job as directed by Superior from time to time.
- Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in food manufacturing environment with 6 years in managerial roles.
- Knowledgeable about dairy product's users and industry
- Requiring knowledge of business, marketing, data analysis and technology, plus excellent communication and organizational skill.
- Decisive, visionary and able to support your decisions with research
- Flexible, as you'll be working in-depth with different business functions
- A good collaborator, leader and diplomat
- Organized and able to work to deadlines and roadmaps
- A very strong and clear communicator, with a variety of stakeholders at different levels of seniority and knowledge
- Good at persuasion and negotiation
- Able to analyze complex data and look for trends in the market and users' opinions and behaviour
- Fair and objective when making decisions.
- An initiative, responsible, and committed individual.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess strong management skills, result in oriented and positive work attitude.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.
- Strong prioritizing skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good command in oral and written English and Malay.