It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Penang.
Our client was established in 1938, an agile and innovative global solutions provider of polymer products.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive benefits include:
- Fixed basic
- Variable bonuses
- Medical Card
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Manages assigned geographic sales areas and product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Screens potential business by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
- Deploy development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort).
- Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Good communication skills in English, Mandarin and Japanese Language
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the consumer electronics environment is required for this position.
- Experience with plastic injection moulding/ die cut converting/ label is preferred.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Able to travel frequently, local & overseas.