It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Kuantan, Pahang.
Our Client who is established more than 40 years in the manufacturing of phthalic Anhydride & Plasticizer. Their speciality in chemical and logistic & services business.
Position based in Selangor.
We are representing our client who is one of the largest business services company and the market leader in both pest control and hygiene solution industries for more than 40 years in Malaysia.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization, Term Life and Personal
- Accident, Dental & Optical Coverage
- Staff Purchase Plan
- Additional Retirement Plan
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Data entry, data compilation, data cleansing for migration project
- Responsible in collecting, analyzing and reporting data in order to increase operation productivity on weekly and monthly basic
- Provide system support, guidance to branches by branch visitation, calling and training
- Perform test activities on system upgrade, system enhancement and new project/activities
- Create, maintain and update SOP, policies, system user guide and process
- Work with project team to analyse results, identify risks & to develop action plans to mitigate risks
- Assist in ad-hoc functions, assignments, and related duties as and when required
- Minimum Diploma/Degree holder in Mathematics / Business Administration or any related field
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience in the numerical analysis environment
- Team player, proactive, initiative and has a sense of urgency
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English (Mandarin and Cantonese would be an advantage)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint and numerical analysis skills would be added advantage.
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status
- Excellent attention to detail and meticulous
- Ability to do multitasking job
- Versatility to build rapport with people at all levels
- Multi-lingual in both verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin and Cantonese would be an added advantage)
- Able to meet the timeline