It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our client was established in 1981 in the construction and engineering industry providing services of materials, development and construction for public and private sectors including O&G and mining companies.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- Special rate for dining within the group F&B outlet
- Special discount for properties developed by Company
- Company Event Friendly and well-organized environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Support the overall definition, planning, coordination and management of the Digital application system implementation activities for complex or multi-platform projects.
- Manage internal and external parties to ensure produce result on meet deadline.
- Rendering consulting and technical advice for technology solution and system architecture to address implementation concern.
- Consistent adhere to technology standards, governance to entail all key elements for project execution & system implementation.
- Involve in network and technical installation and configuration of system implementation.
- Work with relevant parties to manage all phases of the purchasing, system delivery, change request & implementation challenges and issues.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with key stakeholders.
- Define overall API and integration strategy address from current state to future state across Digital initiatives.
- Tracking and reporting to keep all stages of a project progressing.
- Work to finish system implementation on time, budget, cost, scope and quality.
- Keep abreast with latest technologies used in the industry.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Information System, Technology or related field.
- Minimum at 8 years of software/ application/ system implementation.
- Good hands-on implementation experience in ERP, integration, cloud, ecommerce, digital marketing, payment gateway, and virtualization.
- Demonstrated leadership of managing the implementation for leading-edge technology, cutting-edge infra, digitalize project, full-scale of ERP implementation, data migration.
- Self-initiative, ownership, listening skill, fast learner, responsiveness, positive work attitude, passion to effective manage workload, result-driven.
- Collaboration to provide exception service from inception to resolution for each problem/ issue and accomplish the work objective.
- Good understanding & experience of business process in Construction, Mining, Property Development, Logistic, Workshop, Production, Hospitality and Plantation.
- Meticulous attention to detail, resourceful, self-motivator, demonstrates positive work attitude, service-oriented, and team player.
- Good supervisory, communication, implementation strategic, decision making, critical thinking, interpersonal.
- Demonstrate ability to manage risk, stakeholders, lead a team for full cycle of implementation, deliver complex implementation on a concurrent basis.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, and PM principle methodologies (PMP, SDLC, Agile/ Scrum), PMS and practices.
- Deep technical expertise in network, cloud, mobile, client/ server, payment gateway, API, SQL, ecommerce, virtual, etc.
- Possess own transport and able to travel when necessary.