It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our client was established in 1981 in the construction and engineering industry providing services of materials, development and construction for public and private sectors including O&G and mining companies.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- Special rate for dining within the group F&B outlet
- Special discount for properties develop by Company
- Company Event
- Friendly and well-organized environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Focused on building end to end automation processes solution that meet business requirements.
- Develop and maintain internally designed of application, investigating system faults, and devising efficient solution.
- Analyses, design, develop, testing, modify, enhance in-house application to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Investigate, diagnosing issue, establish root cause and remediate for bug fixing
- Contribute the improvement development processes and working towards driving an agile mind-set, eliminate or replace legacy code.
- Create and maintain throughout the project lifecycle, the solution design document (SSD) including detailed solution process flow and specification.
- Develop and maintain the RPA, BI, Datawarehouse, mobile app, reporting, website, any in-house app, intranet API and integration
- Initiate, innovate and improve relating application development and lead effort executing new method.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the development field is required.
- Ideally any development accreditation.
- Experienced with SQL database, developing automated RPA processes, Tableau, Power BI, mobile app, and visualization dashboard.
- Fully conversant with development lifecycle methodologies.
- Possess API and integration architectures.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with SCRUM
- Self-initiative, ownership, listening skill, fast learner, responsiveness, positive work attitude, passion to effective manage workload, result-driven.
- Collaboration to provide exception service from inception to resolution for each problem/ issue and accomplish the work objective.
- Keen to learn and passion to develop and effective manage workload.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logic route to the source to the source of an error.
- Knowledge of development methodologies & good quality processes including code review, unit test, coding standards, appropriate documentation.
- Proficiency in OOAD, in Java, J2EE and its surrounding technologies including application frameworks lie SPRING, Web, RDBMS, etc.
- Ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Ability to deliver outcomes to strict deadlines.
- Able to present technical details to a non-technical people.
- Good communication skills in both spoken & written English.