It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is a highly integrated solution provider of precision-machined components and assemblies with strategic manufacturing location in Singapore, Malaysia, China and Vietnam.
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- 13th-month contractual bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Medical Benefits
- Transport allowances
- Panel doctor
- Dental Benefits
- Carpark Lot provided
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Maintain and develop close relationships with customers and coordinate new business opportunities to ensure the successful expansion of business
- Managing and interpreting customer's needs and propose effective solutions to meet customer's requirement
- Analyzing customer order trend and work closely with sales planning to formulate & improve sales forecast accuracy
- Responsible to provide analysis and regular feedback on market situation
- Handling customer enquiries, preparing quotations, and other documention requirement with service- minded characteristics.
- Prepare detail reporting to Sales and Development Manager on sales forecast and sales reports.
- Provide pre & post sales service to customer.
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business Major with technical knowledge shall be considered
- Minimum 2-3 years' sales/manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing process for turned parts would be an advantage
- Applicants must be willing to travel overseas
- Able to communicate well in English and Chinese
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude
- Possess own transport
- 5 days work per week