It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our client is a Public Listed Company in New York Stock Exchange multi-billion dollars company with promising career prospect. The company is offering merchant payment-acceptance solutions in the global marketplace to conduct safe and secure electronic transactions with trust and convenience.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Average Variable Bonus
- Hospitalization Insurance
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
- Friendly, Well-organized, Systematic, High-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Develop and test configuration scripts as per client requirements.
- Perform software development as per specifications
- Abide to and enforce coding standards
- Performing corrective measures for moderately complex code deficiencies and escalating alternative proposals as necessary
- Perform software testing and support any related Quality Assurance(QA) and User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities. Be able to lead such activities where required.
- Provide support to different testing phases - regression, smoke, UAT, integration, stress, etc.
- Communicating and enforcing coding standards
- Providing client training where required.
- Oracle Database administration: installation, database creation and managing database objects (essential)
- Solid programming experience on RDBMS stored procedures (Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL) (essential)
- Familiarity with Card Payment Industry (desirable) or familiarity with enterprise level application.
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed technical specifications (desirable).
- Ability to learn new technologies (desirable).
- Ability to identify and solve technical issues (desirable).
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or IT related such as Computer Science, B Tech
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and to interact with both Business and IT partners to define, understand and evaluate business requirements and resolve production issues
- Good time management skills, able to prioritise and progress several lines of work
- Effective problem-solving abilities with a logical, pragmatic and structured approach to delivery
- A self-starter, pro-active and able to operate under their own initiative
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated software development team