It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Johor.
Our client is one of the top construction company involved in the construction of purpose-built buildings; mainly on factory and warehouse buildings which established close to 30 years
5.5 WORKING DAYS (ALT SAT)
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Card
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Proactively carry out daily inspection and regular building inspection and prepare report to recommendation for rectification of defects.
- Assist to resolve problem/ complaints, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of defects.
- To monitor on defect works done status and put into records for both internal and customers’ safe references.
- Work closely and monitor service contractors and ensure its optimum performance at all time.
- To liaise with suppliers and contractors on defect works.
- To perform building upkeep and conduct regular routines preventive maintenance checking for all projects.
- Oversee all maintenance repairs work and ensure work completed on time.
- To proceed on inspection and handing over of the completed units together with project/contract department and customers.
- To monitor on customers feedback during project implementation, handing over vacant possession and after completion of the project.
- Diploma or degree in Building and Property Management / Facility Management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience