It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our client is an Investment and Property Company advising and operating in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States and Dubai.
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Panel doctor
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Perform secretarial and administrative support to the CEO & designated senior management
- Professional handling of personal information of CEO and Management Team
- To manage meeting schedules, report, appointment, phone calls screening and taking dictation
- Organise and maintain correspondence & records
- Word processing software/network mail systems are utilised in producing correspondence, reports, compiling data, analysing information, formatting presentations, and/ or handling research
- Data collection and distribution tasks are completed; ranging from collection, research, compilation, summarisation and formatting of data; preparation of meeting materials; maintenance of budget records/ reports; proof reading/ editing of document; and/ or composition standard correspondence
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments
- At least 1 year related working experiences