It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Our client is an Investment and Property Company advising and operating in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States and Dubai.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Panel doctor
- Dental Benefits
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Reporting to CFO
- Assist company in reaching goals and objectives related to project procurement, project sales, productivity, profitability and industry penetration
- Build and manage long term relationships and partnerships with key target clients
- Follow up on project leads identified
- Be main point of contact between developers, company and agents
- Plan project training programs accordingly
- Conduct continuing project trainings to new and existing agents
- Demonstrate and apply complete understanding of all aspects of property business.
- Identify profitable marketplace opportunities.
- Develop, prepare, coordinate and execute presentations and proposals to existing or new clients
- Be a team player
- Dares to dream big and knows how to enjoy life
- Degree in any related field.
- Good command of written and spoken in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Good interpersonal skills
- 2 years of experience in the related field is advantageous
- Dependable and hardworking