It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
Position Based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is one of the largest licensed trust and fund company providing wealth management services across Asia.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
- Friendly, Well-organized, Systematic, High-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Be MAICSA qualified and have a thorough understanding of Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Be a mature and meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Be experienced in managing a Corporate Administration team
- Able to plan and meet deadlines
- Be proficiency in MS Office and able to adopt alternative document manage systems
The job responsibilities include but is not limited to:-
- Assume the role of Company Secretary (if necessary)
- Incorporate and administer Malaysian companies
- Develop and maintain systems, work processes and controls (including documented policies and procedures) for the corporate transactions as they relate or are required by inter-group entities or third parties e.g. Singapore companies
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of corporate documentation by team members
- Oversee the implementation of work processes for the collection and maintenance of corporate documentation
- Understand, oversee and train or organize to train team members in the proper conduct of corporate transactions and maintenance of database
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members
- Ensure AML obligations in respect of transactions are met including raising internal suspicious transactions reports if necessary
- Oversee the preparation of corporate reports to designated Company Administrators if necessary
- Ensure maintenance of the following as necessary:
- Corporate/Client Relationship Management Database
- Corporate Registers and records
- Staff Training File
- Internal Suspicious Transaction Reporting (“ISTR”) file
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required