It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Johor.
Our client who is established for more than 100 years has produces more than 10 brands which lead the food markets globally. The group has established 15 manufacturing facilities across Malaysia, Singapore, China, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- 13th-month contractual bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Medical Benefits
- Transport allowances
- Free Meals Provided in company cafeteria
- Panel doctor
- Dental Benefits
- Carpark Lot provided
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Oversee the entire process and manage all operational and administrative procedures including carrying out project planning, cost control, good documentation system and project management including participating in post-project analysis to review cost savings strategy and project process enhancement.
- Ensure strict compliance of project safety rules and standards including quality of works is achieved and safety regulations are complied with.
- Ensure pre-requisite programs (PRP) implemented are maintained as per documented SOP.
- Assist in company system audit program- HACCP & FSSC 22000.
- Undertake any other related job as directed by Superior from time to time.