It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position is based in Singapore.
Our client is a port equipment engineering specialist and an operator of medium-sized ports which provides one-stop port equipment engineering solutions to ports around the world. The company has a presence in over 10 countries throughout Asia, Europe and Africa.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Preparing / modification of the electrical control diagram of Port equipment, such as Quay Crane,
- Sizing the Drive, PLC and Control components required for port equipment control system upgrading/modification
- Developing the PLC program and Drives setting for port equipment control system
- On Site install, Commissioning and troubleshooting in engineering projects, in Singapore and Overseas
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior
- Minimum three to five years of relevant experience in Siemens PLC and Sinamics Drives
- Preferable working experience in Sea Port engineering industries equipped with safety-related certificates with safety-related certificates
- Strong Electrical Knowledge and background on port equipment
- Degree in Electronics / Mechatronics
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Proficient in Auto-Cad drafting / E-Plan
- Willing to travel and work in overseas projects occasionally when required
- Contribute to a positive and cooperative working environment by fulfilling own responsibilities and providing support to co-workers to achieve team goals.