It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our Client is a regional service centre which provides call services, IT applications development, operations and settlements support to the Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and China businesses. (Investment Industry)
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities
- Friendly, Well-organized, Systematic, High-technology Environment to Work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Building world-class applications alongside highly collaborative teams
- Participate in design reviews, architecture discussions, and code reviews
- Provides technical solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity
- Create solutions using leading-edge technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing web applications using Java (Spring).
- Experience in open source Web technologies
- Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Development
- Willing to learn new technologies to support existing technology stacks
- Knowledge and exposure in web frameworks (Angular/ReactJs) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Relational Databases, SQL & ORM (Hibernate)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply