It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
Position based in Johor.
Our client is one of the top construction company involved in the construction of purpose-built buildings; mainly on factory and warehouse buildings which established close to 30 years
6 WORKING DAYS
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Card
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Plan production activities and work closely with production supervisor.
- Produce Fabrication control sheet and customize as per project requirement from production manager.
- Manage daily production activities especially on smoothing production flow to meet schedule.
- Monitor daily production progress.
- Produce list of plate to cut for nesting.
- Monitoring nesting progress as well as plate cutting progress to cope with production demand.
- Check plate nestor for Plate material work out and feed back to QS concern for raw material purchase.
- Check and take off the plate material for revised drawing and produce list of plate to cut.
- Check NC file available for nestor when received drawing from shop drawer.
- Resolve the technical problem highlighted with relevant parties within organisation.
- Prepared weekly production progress report to production manager
- Plan, prepare and administer overall production schedule.
- To control production processes, product quality, plan on productivity and capacity to meet schedule demands and client requirement.
- To study and plan for production materials, tools and consumables requirements following to master production schedule.
- To resolve all drawings and technical related issues for the production line.
- Reporting on actual production vs targets and forecasting of action plan to any shortfall.
- Develop and produce the production method statements for new and on-going project
- To ensure sub-contractors or workers are following the correct production methods and procedures.
- To submit the concrete mix design and arrange for the trial mixes with client representative
- To calculate and plan for casting concrete volume and prepare BBS for rebar ordering.
- Coordinate and attend meeting with customers and clients.
- To ensure received materials are properly stored in designated area to avoid any damage or lost.
- Adherence to safety practices and comply with company HSEMS for task and responsibilities.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Superior or Head of Department.
- Degree in Engineering or similar qualification