It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
Position to be based in Johor.
Our client who is established for more than 100 years has produces more than 10 brands which lead the food markets globally. The group has established 15 manufacturing facilities across Malaysia, Singapore, China, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- 13th-month contractual bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Medical Benefits
- Transport allowances
- Free Meals Provided in company cafeteria
- Panel doctor
- Dental Benefits
- Carpark Lot provided
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes. To ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Oversee process engineering related activities. Able to manage the role of Process Engineer whenever required.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs;
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance;
- Identifying training needs.
- Any other duties as required and assigned by the Management.
- Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- A Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Food Science / Manufacturing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing exempt individuals
- Minimum 7 years related manufacturing experience
- Experience with Food Manufacturing products a plus
- Experience collaborating with other teams/departments within the organization