It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
Position based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is a global leader in the remanufacturing and supply of best-in-class underhood and undercar components (which operation based in United States, Malaysia, China, Mexico.
6 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Oversee day to day production operations and ensure that daily/monthly/yearly productivity targets are met
- Manage and monitor production plans and technical instruction for execution of daily operation in compliance with safety regulation
- Ensure production process are always effective and efficiency and provide continual improvement suggestion at all time
- Ensure 3Ms (manpower, material and machine) are present at all time for continuous production of zero defect output
- Provide competent and trained manpower resources to support effective unit operations
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Oversee troubleshooting of process, quality and equipment, anticipate potential operation issues and drive appropriate corrective actions
- Ensure all required date and report are up to date whenever required by Management
- Manage employees’ disciplinary issues
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least 4 years of relevant experiences in the manufacturing sector
- Strong leadership in managing staff with good command in communication and interpersonal skill