It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
Position based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is a global leader in the remanufacturing and supply of best-in-class underhood and undercar components (which operation based in United States, Malaysia, China, Mexico.
6 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Prepare Design for Manufacturing (DFM) for new and existing product lines, fixtures, tooling and jigs with an improved product quality and productivity.
- Coordinate, maintain and issue official drawing for new products, fixtures, tooling and jigs for both in-house manufacturing/fabrication and outsourced subcontracting.
- Execute and manage the engineering and re-engineering of the production lines for optimal productivity and zero defect production.
- Coordinate with Production and Quality functions in resolving quality and production issues from manufacturing lines.
- Continuous improvement towards a highly efficient and zero defect manufacturing process in the plant.
- Provide technical support, field service and repairs on all equipment (electrical and mechanical) and controllers in the plant.
- Maintain all electrical and mechanical equipment and controllers with a zero downtime in all production lines.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the setup of new production facilities from the mechanical, electrical and process engineering aspects.
- Experience in manufacturing sector.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Ability to use measurement instruments (CMM machine, laser measuring device, micrometers and calipers).
- Knowledge of PLC programming is required.
- Experience in manufacturing process engineering and lean manufacturing is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in controller, relay panel, switchboard, PCB, control circuitry.
- Preferably with technical/hands-on experience.
- Meticulous, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Skills in in 2D or 3D CAD and machinery programming.
- Familiar with office applications such as Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in team environment and interface with all levels within the organization.
- Responsible to coordinate the annual ISO/TS certification.
- Must be willing to work in Skudai or Batu Pahat, Johor and 6-day work week.