It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position to be based in Kuantan, Pahang.
Our client is a leading property development company established in the year 1997.
5.5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Hospitalization Coverage
- Insurance Coverage
- Special rate for dining within the group F&B outlet
- Special discount for properties developed by Company
- Company Event
- Friendly and well-organized environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- To liaise with customers, banker, lawyer and relevant authorities related to legal documentation.
- To perform online submission for licensing & permit.
- Monitor renewal period for all projects.
- To perform conveyancing work.
- Attend to customer enquiries as and when required
- Perform data entry, generate billing, invoices.
- To perform other admin and clerical work as and when required.
- At least Diploma in Law, Property Development/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of related working experience is required for this position.
- Knowledge in IFCA system.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.