It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Our client is established in 1995 which provide medical evacuation and repatriation services, comprises a dedicated team of experienced and well-trained professionals that are committed to helping those in need of medical assistance.
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- Contractual Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- The Assistance Centre Case Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating and arranging transport plans for patients through liaising with various stakeholders, such as the patient's family members, doctors, hospitals and the aviation teams. The Case Coordinator is expected to facilitate the smooth execution of a case by performing a range of operational and administrative duties.
- Work 12-hour shifts (Day/Night) and fulfil a minimum of 48 hours a week
- Handle requests for assistance (phone calls and emails)
- Be the first point of contact for our clients who require medical or travel assistance
- Be responsible for your allocated cases within the working hours and be responsible for the continuation or completion of the service delivery
- Send out quotations
- Able to perform case management duties
- Coordinate and oversee aeromedical transport cases independently from start to end
- Carry out administrative and research tasks as directed Work closely with other departments and partners on daily operationaly matters
- Be part of our 24/7 medical operations team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Minimum SPM or Equivalent
- Ability to commit shift work 8am-8pm (Day Shift) and 8pm - 8am (Night Shift)