- Preparation of accounts/financial report.
- Processing invoices & expense forms.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation.
- Processing transactions and updating ledgers, budgets, etc. by using SQL systems.
- Providing administrative support to the team like filling and data entry.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Strong talents with minimum 1 - 2 years working experiences with high ability to execute works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Result-driven with strong follow up and follow through.
- Fresh graduates with strong leadership skill are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Ground Floor Pearl Avenue, S-29, Jalan Pasir Emas, Sungai Chua, 43000 Kajang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps