This role will support social policy development. Reporting to the Deputy Director, Social Policy the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
1. To develop platforms for THE COMPANY units to discuss and formulate positions for social policies
2. Develop and Review Social Policies, Policy variations/updates and research plans in line with THE COMPANY’s overallstrategic outcomes for the following:
Uplifting Low Wage Workers
3. Assess and identify areas for strategic policy reviews, determine review scope and supervise the conduct of reviews
4. Work with internal and external stakeholders for consultation and co-development of policy.
5. Review with stakeholders in the effectiveness of current government and labour movement's policies on Retirement Adequacy and Uplifting Low Wage Workers.
6. To support the Workforce Group for Industrial Relations, RERA and Trade Union Act reviews.
7. Shape or conduct studies to deepen understanding of low wage manpower issues and gain insights on effectiveness of THE COMPANY's initiatives and strategies.
8. Develop with Strategic Communications Department on advancing the unionized sector's awareness and adoption of uplifting measures.
9. To staff Policy Forums
If you fit the bill, do send your resume to email@example.com
Executive Search Pte Ltd reserves the rights to match and profile applicants to our clients, with/without/prior to informng candidates
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities