- Perform overall HR administration support.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Manage accurate filing system and document control such as invoices and any other relevant documents.
- Ensure compliance with corporate administrative policies and procedure.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A fast typist with 10 fingers typing skill.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or any relevant courses.
- Working day Monday to Friday.
- Working hours 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Medical benefits: dental, hospitalization and life insurance.
- Exposed to marine industry.
- EPF 15%.