It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Singapore.
We are representing our client who provides the metal surface treatment global worldwide.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- AWS / 13th-month bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization, Term Life and Personal Accident
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Handle the full recruitment process, including job advertising, liaising with recruitment agencies, screening and shortlisting candidates, arranging and conducting interviews, conducting reference and background checks and offer of employment.
- Organise and attend the external career fairs
- Prepare new staff on boarding and ensure that all arrangement for on boarding is completed
- Apply work pass (Work permit, S-Pass, Employment Pass) for foreign selected candidates
- Prepare monthly recruitment status report
- Conduct exit Interview for resignees
- Go on overseas recruitment trip as and when requested by superior to provide HR support
- Preparation of orientation materials and conduct orientation for new employees
- Conduct HR related training programmes to all employees
- Handle staffs medical insurance
- Assist and coordinating in Workplace Health Promotion and recreation activities
- Assist in updating HR policies
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Business or Human Resource Management or related discipline
- Possess good interpersonal skills and a keen learning attitude
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience