It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Singapore.
We are representing our client who provides the metal surface treatment global worldwide.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- AWS / 13th-month bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization
- Term Life and Personal Accident
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Ensure engineering quality standards are meet accordingly.
- Ensure all drawings are well maintained.
- Perform necessary 4M change evaluation.
- Confirmation on drawings for new and existing models.
- Create, editing and maintaining of graphic and dimension design.
- Generate of Engineering reports/documents.
- Training of QC inspector on inspection procedures.
- Co-ordinate with internal department to carry out project/models.
- Liaise with external vendors on quality issue.
- Perform CSR and Green Purchase system verification audit to suppliers.
- Assist on modify/request for new program in SAP system.
- Update/Confirmation all products in SAP systems related to new model, version up, and deletion.
- Carry out job/backup assigned by Superior.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Team Player / Independent / Initiative.
- Good time management and able to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Computer knowledge of AutoCad and Illustrator added advantage.