· Events / Exhibitions / Retail Interior design major.
· Ability to conceptualize and design independent.
· Manage printers to ensure budget and brand is maintained.
· Assisting the marketing & event team with marketing, brainstorming and advertising strategies.
· Contributing design artwork and ideas to the overall brief.
· Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
· Demonstrating illustrative skills through rough sketching.
· Using innovation to redefine a design brief at minimum cost and time.
· Presenting finalized ideas, designs and concepts to clients or Account Managers.
· Must be able to work with given very short time frame to accommodate clients’ schedule.
· Creative & have very positive attitude.
· Min. Diploma in graphic design, communication or related field.
· Min. 2 years relevant working experience.
· Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop software.
If you fit the bill, do send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Search Pte Ltd reserves the rights to profit the applicants to respective clients, with/without/prior to informing the candidates
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities