- Responsible for overseeing the plants' safety program practices and enforcing accountability for safety violations.
- Perform daily observations of all production processes on a regular daily basis to correct any safety violations or issues.
- Conduct risk assessments, incident investigation, accident and near-miss reporting and implementing corrective and preventive action recommendations;
- Conduct toolbox meeting and daily site walks to identify and eliminate potential hazards at the worksite before endorsing permit-to-work documents.
- Preside and conduct safety meetings to effectively communicate and coordinate with subcontractors. Identify acceptable WSH condition (safe conditions) and acceptable WSH behaviors (safe acts) through inspections;
- Identify, recommend, report, implement and maintain safe work practices at the worksite in accordance to relevant government agencies regulations and in-house regulations;
- Implementation and monitoring of safety management systems at worksites by following up with regular site inspections and follow-up actions to ensure safety compliance;
- Identify and communicate compliance requirements, update organizational WSH legal register, monitor WSH legal compliance status and filing or records for management reviews and provide recommendations for improvement actions.
- Rolling out the registry of WSH records management systems.
- Coordinate all work order requests, including the distribution of work orders to appropriate service providers and trades personnel.
- Assist management in resolving problems with after-hours coordination of urgent reactive works.
- Actively review and coordinate work order requests in line with priorities according to demand. Overseeing and monitoring security operations of the company.
- Ensure smooth operations of domitory and process foreign workers registeration and work permit verification.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Open culture
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?