· Handle company sales account, products sales, calibration and in-house services sales.
· Perform sales activities to meet corporate objectives & targets including sales visits, prepare quotations / proposals, product & proposal presentation, negotiations and closing of sales.
· To do cold-calling to market wide range of company product & services
· Provide timely response to product information and RFQ
· Build and maintain business relationship with customers and vendors
· Business development portfolio to develop new markets
· Providing and meeting revenue targets.
· Support all marketing activities
· Planning and report of weekly sales calls and forecast, in line with the targets given
· Any other duties assigned by Superior.
· Minimum a Diploma in Engineering
· At least 2 years of relevant working experience esp in sales
· Preferably with mechanical / hydraulics knowledge
· Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
· Possess analytical & problem-solving skills
· Outgoing personality, proactive, innovative and highly motivated.
· A person who is a hunter and hungry for new business opportunities.
Good Salary Package & Benefits + Commission + Allowance + AWS
Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
Challenging Work Environment