- Conduct audits to maintain truthful and precise data in documents to ensure data accuracy.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial information, provide assurance that information complies with professional and regulatory standards. To ensure that data supports budgeting and forecasting requirements and provide solutions to control issues.
- Manage monthly and annual close processes. At the end of the month and/or year, to record information such as accrual, deferral, reclass, and interdepartmental entries into the company’s accounting ledger. To perform account analysis to make sure that entries and balances are correct.
- On a regular basis, to reconcile accounts with the general ledger. To ensure that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations.
- Prepare and review projects costing report
- Prepare management reporting
- With appropriate supporting documentation, to prepare journal entries relating to amortization, depreciation, accruals, and a variety of other information. Ensure that entries align with generally accepted accounting principles.
- The above job description may need to be updated from time to time to reflect the changes in the business requirements.
- Degree in accountancy/ ACCA/ CPA
- At least 3 years of relevant working handling GL
- Knowledge of technical accounting functions
- Have an experience in progress billing accounting
- Highly organized and manage multiple priorities and assignments at the same time.
- Display a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to analyze data and search for inconsistencies, then reconcile inconsistencies and devise solutions to errors
- Have a strong eye for details.
- Great verbal and written communication skills